Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Biniarroca

I went for an informal job interview at this boutique hotel in Menorca, Balearic Islands (Spain). One of the two lady owners sat down for a chat with me. I had a job at the moment and ended up not working at Biniarroca, but we are still in contact nowadays and I think I will stop by one of these days to say hi and to get inspired with all the beauty in and around this place. The atmosphere in Biniarroca is so peaceful that just by spending time there one can relax. The hotel has a homey feel to it with a decor reminiscent of a warm family home. All of this with the luxury of the Mediterranean vegetation, crisp fresh air and a touch of -how can I put it- 'Greek grandeur', especially when looking at the sculptures and decor around the pool and garden. Oh, and Biniarroca fits Hotelique's criteria of affordable prices: the rooms start around 100euros per night (for two) during the low season and 160euros during the high season (summer), breakfast and taxes included. The photos, as always, speak for themselves.

Enjoy!

m*




No comments:

Post a Comment